- Website – the website “kobidoagasan.com” operating at https://kobidoagasan.com
- External website – websites of partners, service providers or recipients cooperating with the Administrator
- Website / Data Administrator – the Website Administrator and the Data Administrator (hereinafter the Administrator) is a natural person “Agnieszka Kowalska” residing in Warsaw, providing services electronically via the Website
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection)
- Personal data – information on an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, the economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person
- Processing – means an operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending, distributing or other types of sharing, matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
- Restriction of processing – means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
- Profiling – means any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects related to the effects of work of that natural person, their economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement
- Consent – consent of the data subject means a voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous demonstration of will, to which the data subject, in the form of a declaration or a clear affirmative action, allows the processing of personal data relating to him
- Breach of personal data protection – means a breach of security leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed
- Pseudonymisation – means the processing of personal data in such a way that they can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures that prevent their being attributed to an identified or an identifiable natural person
- Anonymization – data anonymization is an irreversible process of data operations that destroys / overwrites “personal data”, making it impossible to identify or associate a given record with a specific user or natural person.
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Agnieszka Kowalska
- You can contact the Administrator in one of the following ways:
- The operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Conducting online chat conversations
- Handling inquiries via the form
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
III. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator:
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works in one direction – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard for storing user passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: lh.pl
V. Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on an entrustment basis
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and transferring data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedom, in particular the establishment, exercise or defense of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so may, in some cases, result in incorrect operation of the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting of automated decision making, including profiling, in order to personalize our website for you.
- Personal data may be transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we send them outside the European Union.
VI. Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc.
VII. Administrator logs
- Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
VIII. Important Marketing Techniques
- The operator does not use any marketing techniques on the website.
IX. Information about cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- achieving the goals set out above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
- personalizing our website for you,
- enabling the use of services available on our website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
X. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: