By practicing regularly, the promises of Kobido Massage are numerous for the skin of the face: the skin tissues are firmed, toned muscles, smooth expression lines and natural lifting of the face.
- Fights stress
- Provides complete relaxation and wellness
- Reduces bruxism effects
- Relieves headaches
- Avoids facial rigidity
- Decreases some digestive system problems
- Improves the eyesight
Suggested Duration and Frequency of Treatment:
Beginning: You can apply treatments as often as 2 to 3 times each week for 1 or 2 months, between 45-60 min each time. When it comes to a full 60-minute Kobido treatment, once or twice each week is recommended.
How to prepare for a Kobido Facial Massage:
- Clean the face thoroughly, removing all makeup and jewelry.
- Remove your glasses or contact lenses.
- Ensure that your neck is easily accessible and wear comfortable clothing.
- Avoid being extremely hungry or full during treatment.
- Drink water after the massage.
Do not Perform a Kobido Facial Massage if:
- You are suffering from a fever or have a contagious disease.
- Recently had surgery, especially involving the neck or face
- You have a skin infection, rash, or severe break-out of the skin.
Every single treatment is “tailor made” and depends on individual requirements and skin conditions.